Free Case Evaluation

Increase Your Chance of Winning Your Case Today!

Question: Do Out-Of-State Sex Offenders in Houston, Texas Have to Register?

Answer: Yes - If the individual was convicted of a "reportable conviction or adjudication" and resides, attends, or works in a Texas school. A reportable conviction or adjudication includes juvenile crimes under the laws of the other state.

Additionally, the out-of-state conviction must be similar to a corresponding Texas statute. For example, sexual assault laws between states could be similar, but not identical. The Texas Department of Public Safety will determine if an offense meets this qualification.

If you're facing a sex crime charge and live out of state, contact the Law Offices of Ned Barnett today to schedule a free case review.

Contact Us 24/7 Today: (713) 222-6767

View our informational pages below presented by The Law Offices of Ned Barnett:

Sex Crime Information

Click Here To Browse Our Sex Crime Information Pages

View Here

Ask Ned A Question

Send Us Your Questions. It's Free!

Get Started Now

Texas Sex Crimes Fact Guide

Download Our Guide & Audio Questions

Download Now